Streams live video directly to VSaaS
can receive the stream directly from webcam or IP cameras, so you do not need any additional PC or software to run
To stream video from an IP camera to a Video Surveillance as a Service (VSaS) platform, you will need to follow a few steps:
- Obtain an IP camera that is compatible with your VSaS platform. Make sure that the camera supports RTSP (Real-Time Streaming Protocol).
- Connect the IP camera to your network. This can be done through Wi-Fi or a wired Ethernet connection.
- Assign a static IP address to the camera. This will ensure that the camera's location remains constant, even if the network changes.
- Install Web Camera Pro. Configure the camera's settings for video transmission. This may include setting the resolution, frame rate, and compression.
- Log in to your VSaaS account and access the setup or configuration section.
- Add a new camera by specifying the camera's IP address, username, and password.
- Test the connection to the camera by accessing a live stream from the camera.
- Adjust the camera's settings if necessary, such as adding motion detection or adjusting the recording schedule.
- Start streaming video from the camera to your VSaaS account.
By following these steps, you can successfully stream video from your IP camera to a VSaS platform for remote monitoring and surveillance.
Are you looking for a smarter way to keep your home or business secure? Look no further than the Video Surveillance as a Service
(VSaaS) solution with AI-powered motion detection. Say goodbye to manual monitoring and hello to peace of mind with real-time alerts and cloud-based storage. Experience advanced security that adapts to your needs, all while being accessible from anywhere, anytime. Upgrade your surveillance
game today with VSaaS.